Thursday, September 14, 2006

yatzi

This virus is wearing me out. I've mainly recovered from the various illnesses (thanks to a good strong dose of antibiotics), but I'm left feeling exhausted all the time. I usually go to bed around 9pm, or if not, sit around wishing that I was in bed, instead of whatever I am doing. Which, lately, has been some fierce tournament rounds of 'Yatzi'. Jeremy and I received a games compendium from my mum, with 15 games, such as chess, draughts, ludo, chinese checkers, you know the type. But one of them is 'Yatzi', the generic version of 'Yahtzee'. Neither of us knew how to play, but the instructions included in the box were actually quite clear, so we were able to teach ourselves. And I'll like to state for the record that I've won 5 of the 6 games we've played so far. I may not win at Scrabble but apparently I have a mean dice-throwing technique..

No comments: