Monday, May 21, 2007

graduation day

Here are some of the best photos from our graduation last week. I had a good time, despite the warnings that the ceremony would be boring. The musical interludes were good, and it didn't feel like the certificates were being handed out forever. Maybe that is because I was eagerly awaiting Jeremy's turn to cross the stage; he was near the end as one of the only BMus graduates. I made a total fool of myself by yelling out "WHoooooooo" and clapping almost above my head, and saying (in a voice far too loud) to the graduate next to me, "That's my husband!!" (She just smiled and nodded politely..)







Today's entry was brought to you with a handful of peanuts, eaten in honour of the following quote I saw last week, written on a wall of the cafe:

No man in the world has more courage than the man who can stop after eating one peanut.
(Channing Pollock)

No comments: