Friday, July 21, 2006

Snow. In Wellington!

Okay, so I was sitting in my class on the 8th floor this morning, and it started snowing. Snowing.That'll give an indication of how flippin' freezing it is today. I think the high is about 5 degrees. It doesn't snow here very often, I believe, and as an ex-Aucklander, I find snow pretty exciting. But I think I'd prefer it to snow in a warmer temperature, perhaps 15 degrees? I could handle that. 5 degrees is just too chilly for me. Jeremy, I know we talked about moving to Auckland soon, but... how does next week sound?

Married life is pretty cool, and I'm enjoying having a space for just Jeremy and I. Although that space is a little crammed with boxes, but I'm working on it! Actually, to be fair, there is only about 8 boxes left, 4 to go to the op shop and 4 for Jeremy to sort out (all full of sheet music).

And with that, I've just realised my bus is coming in 5 minutes, and I'm ready to go home for lunch; the class I had this morning always makes me hungry. Just got given our 'homework' for next week - typesetting, proofreading, close readings, editing... all my favourite things! And even more exciting because I haven't done "homework" for several years now and it seems like a novelty.

P.S. I'm working on the wedding story - it's taking longer to write than I thought!

No comments: